Monday, August 6, 2012

Financial Education and Home Based Business

Did you hear the news recently? Unemployment has hit 6.5% in October! This is the worse in the last 14 years.
We hear of massive layoff, every day. The financial industry is upside down. Large corporations are being bailed out by the government and many others go under. Real estate values keep dropping. The economy has been now declared to be in recession.
To further fuel this financial crisis, millions of people born after 1950 have not saved up enough for their retirement. We are facing a financial disaster.
What can we do, now to remedy this situation? I recently read an article by Robert Kiyosaki. This is an excerpt:
"Can you teach me how to be rich?" I asked my teacher. "No", my biology teacher replied. "My job is to help you graduate so you can find a good job." "But what if I don't want a job? What if I want to be rich?" I asked. "Why do you want to be rich?" Asked my teacher. "Because I want to be free. I want to have the time and money to do what I want to do. I don't want to be an employee for most of my life. I don't want my life's dreams to be dictated by the size of my paycheck". "That's nonsense. You are dreaming about the life of the idle rich, and you can't be rich if you don't have good grades and a high paying job," said the teacher. "Now, get back to your frog."
In this article, Mr. Kiyosaki writes about three types of education. Scholastic education, where one learns how to write, read, and to dissect a frog. The professional education, where one is taught how to work for money. The financial education, where one learns to have money work for you instead of you working for the money.
It is Mr. Kiyosaki's opinion that the United States as well as many western countries are facing a financial disaster caused by the educational system which has not provided an appropriate financial education program in our schools.
Mr. Kiyosaki continues writing that it is imperative that the school begin teaching financial education as soon as possible.
Although Mr. Kiyosaki went to business school, it was not until one of his friends introduced him to the direct sale industry, that he realized that this very legitimate industry was teaching real world skills he never learned in his MBA program.
The direct sale industry not only provides the best opportunity to start your own business from home, but the leaders in this industry coach people, step by step, how to develop the right attitude and posture to become successful. Many direct sale companies have become business schools for the people.
The direct sale industry is open to anyone with drive, determination, and perseverance. You don't need a college education to be successful in this industry. This industry does not care about your race, gender, how popular or how good looking you are. The direct sale industry only cares about how much you are willing to learn, change, and grow, and if you have the personality and guts to stick it out.
So, if you are serious about changing your future, you may want to consider looking into the direct sale industry. There are many excellent, legitimate companies that have been in business for many years that have great products and that offer generous compensation plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment